Off to Congo tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll be able to document the trip a bit here. Its going to be 2 months in the republic of congo and the 1 in DROC. Tomorrow is atlanta to paris to brazzaville, then the next day we fly brazzaville to pointe noire on some rinky-dink african airline which is probably blacklisted. we're all too scared to check :) If anyone else check please don't let me know what you find out...especially since I'm probably flying it a second time in 2 months.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
off to congo...
Off to Congo tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll be able to document the trip a bit here. Its going to be 2 months in the republic of congo and the 1 in DROC. Tomorrow is atlanta to paris to brazzaville, then the next day we fly brazzaville to pointe noire on some rinky-dink african airline which is probably blacklisted. we're all too scared to check :) If anyone else check please don't let me know what you find out...especially since I'm probably flying it a second time in 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment