Monday, July 28, 2008

gross

The other night I had a pretty gross 5 minutes in the dark. Our power cut so I was stumbling around looking for my flashlight or a candle. Finally when i get one, i go into the bathroom and find this on the floor:


unless some kind of teratoma magically appeared, i think it is mouse entrails and rice one of the kitties left for us. anyway, it reeked so i cleaned it up by candlelight and got it out of the house. As soon as I came back in I found this giant spider running all over. I killed it and then took the prize photos.





there are tiny spiders here everywhere and i don't mind them at all. but the big hairy ones kind of creep me out a bit sometimes.

1 comment:

Mmmmelissa said...

okay can you stop posting pictures of super nasty things